Meghan Markle and Prince Harry may have exhausted every opportunity to reconnect with the royal family. In 2020, the couple stepped back from their royal duties after quitting the royal family. Since then, the two have publicly maligned the image of the family, creating a huge rift between them. They scathingly attacked the royal family through the Netflix docuseries and Harry’s memoir ‘Spare.’
King Charles III ceremoniously claimed the British throne on May 6, 2023. The family witnessed the traditional ceremony at Westminster Abbey. There was speculation about Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s presence. But the palace extended the invitation to the ex-royals in the USA. Harry was the only one who attended the ceremony, and Meghan stayed back. However, Harry also attended the ceremony for a brief period, which may have backfired for the couple after wasting the last opportunity to reconcile.
King Charles III Will Focus On His Job Instead Of Prince Harry
After leaving the royal family and coming to the USA, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle signed multi-million-dollar multimedia deals. One of the deals with Netflix led to the release of the docuseries ‘Harry & Meghan,’ in which the couple splashed mud at family members, including Prince William and King Charles III. Harry’s memoir also revealed some bombshell episodes that have jeopardized the image of the family.
Since the release of these pieces of content, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle have had many opportunities to mend the bridges, but they have failed to do so. Now, Charles and Camilla’s friend has weighed in on the situation in an interview with the Daily Beast. The friend said, “The opportunity that was there for Harry to sort this out with the king is gone for now. Of course, Charles would always welcome reconciliation with Harry and Meghan; he has made that very clear, and his door is always open in that regard.”
The source continued, “But now that the coronation is done, I think Charles will want to focus on the job of being king rather than continue being distracted by Harry and Meghan drama.”
The Duke’s Blood-Soaked Copies Of ‘Spare’ Sold For $10,000
Prince Harry’s memoir was an explosive window into his personal and professional lives. He gave a peek into his military life and boasted about killing 25 members of the Taliban in Afghanistan.
He wrote, “While in the heat and fog of combat, I didn’t think of those 25 as people. You can’t kill people if you think of them as people. You can’t really harm people if you think of them as people. They were chess pieces removed from the board, Bads taken away before they could kill Goods.”
In response to these conceited claims, an anti-war artist, Andrei Molodkin, created blood-soaked copies of Harry’s memoir as a part of his ‘Blood Money’ project. He used the real blood of the people of Afghanistan to create them. He has already sold seven copies of the book for $10,000 each.
Andrei said, “Prince Harry boasts of killing Taliban like they’re baddies in a video game, “otherizing” human life, then cashing in on the sorry tale to sell books about his drug binging, sexual exploits, and killing conquests.”
You Might Also Like To Read: “Maybe He’s Already Questioning It”: Samantha Markle Speculates Divorce Between Prince Harry And Meghan Markle