Machine Gun Kelly Gets Electrocuted During Super Bowl Party Concert


Machine Gun Kelly has been performing on various occasions in all these years and he recently performed at the Super Bowl which was held this weekend.

Kelly was leading the Coors Light Bird’s Nest concert series at Scottsdale’s 2023 Waste Management Phoenix Open in Arizona on February 10.

Fans spotted that while he was performing, his hair stuck straight up leading to rumors that he might have been electrocuted.

The same was also recorded on video by one of the attendees and he shared the same on social media. Several people responded in the comment section of the video.

Meanwhile, TMZ clarified that medical assistance was not required at the spot and he eventually went for Drake’s Super Bowl party.

In an interview with Entertainment Tonight, Kelly addressed about the shock, saying that when the sparklers or smoke went off, he felt his whole body jolt.

Kelly said that he remembers the time when he went off stage and people asked about his hair. While looking at the pictures, he said that he got electrocuted.

He also posted a video on his Instagram Story where he wrote that he got electrocuted and added mind-blowing, laughing and lightning bolt emojis.

For more stories,