10. Bazz-BBazz-B, also known as "The Heat," is a character with extraordinary flame-related skills that can defeat even the most formidable foes.
9. As NodtThe Fear is the name of S Nödt's work. It symbolizes not only the character of his skills but also the emotion that tormented him continuously before to joining Yhwach.
8. Bambietta BasterbineBambietta Basterbine, a Quincy with the nick name "The Explode," is a member of Wandenreich's Sternritter
7. Pernida ParnkgjasAlthough Pernida has been given the moniker "The Compulsory," in reality, it is the left hand of the Soul King. It was one of just two of its kind, having particular skills before joining the ranks of the quincy.
6. Askin Nakk Le VaarIn Bleach, Askin is portrayed as being immensely carefree, enjoying a picnic while a battle is in progress to watch his fellow Sternritter members engage in combat.
5. Uryu IshidaThe quincy that Bleach fans are most accustomed to is Ury Ishida. His most important transformation may have been after he joined the Sternritter, though he underwent several other alterations throughout the series
4. Lille BarroLille Barro, despite having a left eye that is always closed, is a skilled shooter. He was given the moniker "The X-Axis," and he possesses the ability to hit everything in his line of sight with a rifle with pinpoint accuracy
3. Gerard ValkyrieGerard joined Yhwach's Schutzstaffel after becoming the soul of the Soul King in the anime Bleach. Gerard's physical prowess, which enables him to simultaneously withstand three captain-level shinigami, is his most impressive performance.
2. Jugram HaschwalthAfter Yhwach, Haschwalth is in charge of the Quincy. He serves as his counselor and is sometimes known as the Sternritter Grandmaster. He was given the title and power of "The Balance".
1. YhwachYhwach has been around for more than a thousand years and is frequently referred to as the Father of the Quincy. He is a very strong being who defeated Ichib Hysube and Yamamoto Genryusai, two of the most influential people in the soul society.