Top 5 most powerful breathing style in Demon Slayer
5. Water Breathing: Not only is Water Breathing a direct descendant of Sun Breathing, but it also has three distinct subvariants: Flower, Insect, and Serpent Breathing, all of which are wielded by fellow Hashira, Giyu Tomioka.
4. Flame Breathing: There are nine different Flame Breathing techniques, with the ninth being unique to the Rengoku family of Demon Slayer. Flame Breathing produces powerful, searing blows by combining the user's skills with the movement of flames. Flame breathing is responsible for Love breathing.
3. Stone Breathing: There are five techniques in Stone Breathing that utilize the surface directly beneath the user to make stronger assaults that resemble the earth and stone. Without a user like Gyomei, the form wouldn't be as potent, but it's a truly interesting approach.
2. Moon Breathing: The Moon Breathing Style used by Upper Moon 1 demon Kokushibo draws on his expertise as a Demon Slayer in the Sengoku Era, as well as his Blood Demon Art. Multiple slashes are made over a large area with a single swing of the sword.
1. Sun Breathing: The Flame, Water, Moon, etc breathing techniques that demon slayers still employ today were developed from this oldest and most powerful breathing style. It reduces a demon's capacity for regeneration by imitating the brightness and adaptability of the sun.