5. Obanai Iguro He is the Serpent Hashira. His powers were visible from the moment he met Tanjiro, but he shone during the fight against Muzan.
4. Tomioka GiyuTomioka is the Water Hashira. He is quite and reserved but his powers are anything but shy. While his performance against Akaza wasn't very outstanding, he showed himself to be rather strong versus Muzan.
3. Muichiro Tokito It is safe to assume that Muichiro is the Demon Slayer Corps' best swordsman. He picked up a sword and in two months became the Mist Hashira. He is the youngest Hashira ever at just 14 years old!
2. Sanemi ShinazugawaSanemi Shinazugawa, the wind Hashira is one of the series' most powerful Hashiras. As a young boy, he used mountain swords to hunt demons because he was so powerful.
1. Gyomei Himejima He is the Stone Hashira. He is the most powerful Hashira. He is the strongest member of the Demon Slayer Corps, according to Tanjiro, Inosuke, and Zenitsu, which has been established in the manga.